Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stunning Snowy Sunday!




Stunning Snowy Sunday! I haven't gone to church the last couple weeks. With Christmas around the corner they are doing some weird things there. I prefer to wait until the new year rolls around and it gets back to normal. I never went to church growing up. Nor did i EVER think i would in my life. Somehow though i started going to this one. Ive tried a few others but this guy really gets me. He's not preachy. He just talks about being a better person. This is not the church for you if you want to memorize the bible. I have been told by some wise souls though, take what you need and leave the rest. Well i am leaving these few Sundays out. Maybe next year(yeesh). I saw my friend Annie today, we had things to do, but before we knew it time was up. What a good feeling. Nick has been into the western movies lately, takes me back to being very young. If you know of a must see western, let me know. Going to get my house in order from last week, hopefully it'll stay in order till Christmas. This is the first year my work has given Christmas Eve off, unpaid, but off. Hope it snows, on the grass.


Over and Out

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz!!! I read your comment on my mama's blog and you are SO right! That is what your mom built that place for. She has such a wonderful way of "saving" things that "save" people. She's one of a kind. Love her a little extra for me this Christmas... I miss my mama!

    ReplyDelete