Saturday, December 12, 2009

John Wayne?

what a day. After having two days off due to snow, the weekend is just well, just. I read about my astrology sign today. I'm a Gemini. It said we like to multitask, change(even if we say we dont like it), and analyze everything. It also said nothing seems good enough for us. And that we can argue with the best of them. Ha! I guess. Ha Ha. That sums up how I feel so far this weekend. Hmmm. Maybe I'll start reading into that stuff a little better. I got the rest of my house work done. And talked to an old friend today that moved to Florida. I really wanted to hear what she was up to. NOT! Thinking about John Wayne movies for the evening. Hey there little lady. Until next time. Love like forever is never.

1 comment:

  1. "This well will be dry until I find religion"
    -John Wayne- The 3 Godfathers

    ReplyDelete