Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Somethings Happening!

Well. . . the living room, is now a study art room library. hmmm. We have actually built a wall. I can't figure out how I am going to get pics of this yet. I have 9 1/2 foot ceilings, to my advantage. That dog seen in my dinning room is now hung high on my new wall! Nick has been doing some steady work on the basement. And the books now have a place. My mother found a great desk for us, and instead of taking the doors out(between kitchen and dinning room) we just "fixed" them a little differently. Good tip for the fridge! Now to put it into action. We haven't got the painting done, may be a longer process than I had anticipated. I have just been swinging at whats been thrown!!!I hope to have pics up by the weekend! Again if you have any ideas I NEED them.

No comments:

Post a Comment