Saturday, February 20, 2010

Okay you asked for it!

I tried as hard as I could to get pics. Remember, I am moving a whole other person into this 440 sq. feet of home. EVERY room and bit of space is turned upside down. I wish i would have taken before-before pics. You will just have to see before. Quick over view. Its a square house. Basement and attic. The main floor, 4 rooms. Starting at front door here is the run down, walk into kitchen, then dinning room, around to "living room"(was my bedroom) then around to bathroom. Thats it. If you are not stressed you may soon be. If you are stressed, well sit down for these pics. Ha ha.
My vision- turn attic into loft bedroom, basement into living space and shower. . . well better. As far as main floor, fix the floors paint the wall, fix ceiling oh the list goes on. One step at a time. I will try and keep pics coming as the revolution happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz!
    I saw the house, yesterday, and you are on the road to recovery!!!! I Love the ideas, and can't wait to see it, when you get done!!!
    {it's going to be way cool!!!}
    Love Mom!

    ReplyDelete